Oferta de empleo: Se busca Implant HR Specialist
POR RRHH Digital,
01:00 – 14 de Marzo del 2020
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer Implant to be responsible of the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. You will join one of our clients, a technological startup located in Barcelona.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Our client is an engineering consultant devoted to the development of technological solutions for mobile and web applications, using AGILE methodologies. Their Hub is located in Barcelona, in the [email protected] area.
- Development of the main HR policies.
- Definition and development of staff recruitment policy and protocols.
- Design and develop Training Plan and Employee Incentive Programme.
- Detection and evaluation of formative needs.
- Training bonuses.
- Coordination of other areas to promote internal and external communication
Education and Skills:
- University Degree. Spanish university diploma related to HR field.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Promote the team development.
- High commitment with the company’s objectives and values.
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Proven experience (> 3 years) in similar position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Remote working and flexible hours
- You’ll work in a young, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Personal growth and development are encouraged
- Continuous learning, training and coaching
- Competitive remuneration package
If your studies are related to HR, you are bilingual Spanish-English; this is your opportunity!!!
Requisitos / Requirements
3 años en posición similar
ENVÍE SU COMENTARIO
All copyrights for this article are reserved to Portada