Oferta de empleo: Se busca HR OFFICER
POR RRHH Digital,
01:00 – 23 de Febrero del 2020
Join our team as the HR Officer in an international company with more than 50 years of experience in the education sector, a model of teaching excellence that encompasses a holistic approach to children’s learning and development.
If your studies are related to HR, you are bilingual Spanish-English and you have a lot of energy, this is your opportunity so… keep reading!
Working together with the Administration & Staff team, you will develop the following tasks among others:
- Be the point of contact for all employees between the organization. Providing advice when is required.
- To inform and organise administrative work related to the legal residency of all employees.
- To prepare and review legal HR documents.
- To organise and maintain personnel records to be compliant with the Safer Recruitment Policy.
- To update and monitor internal databases.To ensure that external partners are fully compliant with the policies related to HR & Safeguarding.
- To run analysis, create reports and presentations on HR metrics when required.To assist the school’s payroll office.To supervise Health and Safety Policies.
- To be prepare for a potential Social Security, Revenue and Tax Office or Safeguarding Inspection.
Our client, it´s an important net of International schools. Among its values, the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and Young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks, to the maximum extent permitted by law will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Education and Skills:
- University Degree. Spanish university diploma related to HR field.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Catalan or any other language fluently spoken is a plus).
- Analytical and organisational skills.
- Promote the team development.
- High degree of professionalism discretion and confidentiality.
- High commitment with the company’s objectives and values.
- Advance computer skills.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be hardworking, driven and flexible, with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Training and Experience:
Experience (> 3 years) in similar position.
ENVÍE SU COMENTARIO
All copyrights for this article are reserved to Portada